250m @ VGS = -10V
300m @ VGS = -4.5V
TA = +25C
Description and Applications
This MOSFET is designed to meet the stringent requirements of
Automotive applications. It is qualified to AEC-Q101, supported by a
PPAP and is ideal for use in:
Engine Management Systems
Body Control Electronics
100V P-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
Features and Benefits
Low Gate Drive
Low Input Capacitance
Fast Switching Speed
Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminals Connections: See Diagram Below
Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin Annealed over Copper Lead Frame.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208 e3
Weight: 0.112 grams (Approximate)
Pin Out - Top View
Ordering Information (Note 5)
2,500 / Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Refer to http://www.diodes.com/product_compliance_definitions.html.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
= Manufacturer’s Marking
P400SE = Marking Code
YWW = Date Code Marking
Y or Y= Year (ex: 15 = 2015)
WW = Week (01 to 53)
Document Number DS38396 Rev. 2 - 2
1 of 7
© Diodes Incorporated