25mΩ @ VGS = 10V
40mΩ @ VGS = 4.5V
60V 175°C DUAL N-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
Features and Benefits
TC = +25°C
Rated to +175°C – Ideal for High Ambient Temperature
100% Unclamped Inductive Switching – Ensures More Reliable
and Robust End Application
High Conversion Efficiency
Low RDS(ON) – Minimizes On-State Losses
Low Input Capacitance
Fast Switching Speed
Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Description and Applications
This MOSFET is designed to meet the stringent requirements of
Automotive applications. It is qualified to AEC-Q101, supported by a
PPAP and is ideal for use in:
Power Management Functions
Case: PowerDI®5060-8 (Type C)
Case Material: Molded Plastic, "Green" Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminal Connections Indicator: See diagram
Terminals: Finish Matte Tin Annealed over Copper Leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Weight: 0.097 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 5)
PowerDI5060-8 (Type C)
2,500/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Please refer to http://www.diodes.com/quality/product_compliance_definitions/.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
PowerDI is a registered trademark of Diodes Incorporated.
Document number: DS38111 Rev. 2 - 2
= Manufacturer’s Marking
H6021SD = Product Type Marking Code
YYWW = Date Code Marking
YY = Year (ex: 16 = 2016)
WW = Week (01 - 53)
1 of 7
© Diodes Incorporated