11mΩ @ VGS = -10V
17mΩ @ VGS = -4.5V
TA = +25°C
This MOSFET is designed to minimize the on-state resistance
(RDS(ON)), yet maintain superior switching performance, making it
ideal for high-efficiency power management applications.
Power Management Functions
SINGLE P-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
Features and Benefits
Low Gate Threshold Voltage
Low Input Capacitance
Fast Switching Speed
Low Input/Output Leakage
Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminals Connections: See Diagram
Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin Annealed over Copper Leadframe.
Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Weight: 0.074g (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 5)
2,500/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Automotive, AEC-Q101 and standard products are electrically and thermally the
same, except where specified. For more information, please refer to http://www.diodes.com/quality/product_compliance_definitions/.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
Document number: DS38013 Rev. 2 - 2
1 of 7
© Diodes Incorporated