BY USING THIS DOCUMENT, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE
RETURN THIS DOCUMENT IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
1. This document contains confidential, proprietary information of Seiko Epson Corporation or its affiliates.
You must keep such information confidential. If the user is a business entity or organization, you must
limit disclosure to your employees, agents, and contractors who have a need to know and who are also
bound by obligations of confidentiality.
2. On the earlier of (a) termination of your relationship with Seiko Epson, or (b) Seiko Epson's request, you
must stop using the confidential information. You must then return or destroy the information, as
directed by Seiko Epson.
3. If a court, arbitrator, government agency, or the like orders you to disclose any confidential information,
you must immediately notify Seiko Epson. You agree to give Seiko Epson reasonable cooperation and
assistance in the negotiation.
4. You may use confidential information only for the purpose of operating or servicing the products to which
the document relates, unless you obtain the prior written consent of Seiko Epson for some other use.
5. Seiko Epson warrants that it has the right to disclose the confidential information. SEIKO EPSON
MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION OR ANY
OTHER INFORMATION IN THE DOCUMENT, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY
WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Seiko Epson has no liability for loss or damage
arising from or relating to your use of or reliance on the information in the document.
6. You may not reproduce, store, or transmit the confidential information in any form or by any means
(electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of
7. Your obligations under this Agreement are in addition to any other legal obligations. Seiko Epson does
not waive any right under this Agreement by failing to exercise it. The laws of Japan apply to this
1. This document shall apply only to the product(s) identified herein.
2. Nbyoapnayrtmoef athniss,deoleccutmroennict ,mmaeycbheanrDeicapatralo,Sdphuhecoeetodt4c,Uospt.ocyorinemgd,inreacorredtriniegv,aolrsoysthteemrw,isoer,trwainthsomuittttehdeipnraionrywforirttmenoDrataShee
permission of Seiko Epson Corporation.
3. The contents of this document are subject to change without notice. Please contact us for the latest
4. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this document, Seiko Epson Corporation
assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions.
5. Neither is any liability assumed for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein.
6. Neither Seiko Epson Corporation nor its affiliates shall be liable to the purchaser of this product or third
parties for damages, losses, costs, or expenses incurred by the purchaser or third parties as a result
of: accident, misuse, or abuse of this product or unauthorized modifications, repairs, or alterations to
this product, or (excluding the U.S.) failure to strictly comply with Seiko Epson Corporation's operating
and maintenance instructions.
7. Seiko Epson Corporation shall not be liable against any damages or problems arising from the use of
any options or any consumable products other than those designated as Original EPSON Products or
EPSON Approved Products by Seiko Epson Corporation.
EPSON® is a registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation.
General Notice: Other product and company names used herein are for identification purposes only and may
be trademarks of their respective companies.
DataSheet4 U .com