(1) Mating/ un-mating
1) Both parts must be aligned on the axis to mate correct. Press down firmly. A tactile “click” will confirm fully
1) Fully insert the tool under the plug’s flanges as shown.
1) Apply even force upward until the plug is free.
W.FL-LP-N plug extraction tool
Do not twist, apply excessive forces or sharp bends to the cable.
(2) Cable handling
Do NOT forcefully twist or deform wires.
(1) Recommended soldering
Peak temperature and time
ç 240ç 3 seconds
160 Preheating (130ç to 165ç)
100 Within 2 minutes
40 to 50 seconds
(2) Recommended screen thickness
1) The temperature profile indicates the board surface temperature at the point of contacts with the connector
2) The temperature may vary, depending on the board size, the solder paste type and thickness.
0.1 to 0.12 mm
® 5-23,OSAKI 5-CHOME,SHINAGAWA-KU,TOKYO 141-8587,JAPAN
PHONE: 81-3-3491-9741, FAX: 81-3-3493-2933
The contents of this catalog are current as of date of publication. Contents are subject to change without notice for the purpose of improvements.