SILICON GATE BiCMOS
262,144 WORD x 4 BIT BiCMOS STATIC RAM
The TC55B4257J is a 1,048,576 bit high speed BiCMOS static random access memory organized as 262,144 words by 4 bits
and operated from a single 5V supply. Toshiba's BiCMOS technology and advanced circuit design enable high speed operation.
The TC55B4257J features low power dissipation when the device is deselected using chip enable (CE), and has an output
enable input (OE) for fast memory access.
The TC55B4257J is suitable for use in applications where high speed is required such as cache memory, high speed storage, and
main memory. All inputs and outputs are TIL compatible.
The TC55B4257J is available in a 400mil width, 32-pin SOJ suitable for high density surface assembly.
• Fast access time
- TC55B4257J-12 12ns (max.)
- TC55B4257J-15 15ns (max.)
- TC55B4257J-20 20ns (max.)
• Low power dissipation
- TC55B4257J-12 130mA (max.)
- TC55B4257J-15 130mA (max.)
- TC55B4257J-20 130mA (max.)
• Single 5V power supply: 5V±10%
• Fully static operation
• Inputs and outputs TIL compatible
• Output buffer control: OE
- TC55B4257J : SOJ32-P-400A
1/01 - 1/04
Chip Enable Input
Write Enable Input
Output Enable Input
Pin Connection (Top View)
TOSHIBA AMERICA ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS, INC.