1) Stress greater than those listed under "Maximum Ratings" may cause permanent damage to the device.
2) All voltages are referenced to GND.
3) 1000 and IOOF4 depend on the cycle time.
4) 1000 depends on the output loading. Specified values are obtained with the outputs open.
5) An initial pause of 100llS with high CE1 or low CE2 is required after power-up before proper device operation is achieved.
6) AC measurements assume tT =5ns.
7) Timing reference levels
Input Reference Levels
Output Reference Levels
VOH = 2.2V
VOL = 0.8V
8) Measured with a load equivalent to 1 TIL load and 100pF.
9) tcHZ' tOHZ' tWHZ define the time at which the output achieves the open circuit condition and is not referenced to output
10) For write cycles, the input data is latched at the earlier of RIW or CE1 rising edge (CE2 falling edge). Therefore, the input
data must be valid during the setup time (tosw or tDsd and hold time (tOHW or tOHd.
11) All address inputs are latched at the falling edge of CE1 (rising edge of CE2). Therefore, all the address inputs must be valid
during tAsc and tAHC'
12) The two refresh operations, auto refresh and self refresh, are defined by the RFSH pulse width under the condition
CE1 =V1H or CE2 =V1L.
Auto refresh : RFSH pulse width ~ tFAP (max.)
Self refresh : RFSH pulse width ~ tFAS (min.)
The timing parameter tFRS must be met for proper device operation under the following conditions:
• after self refresh
• if RFSH = ilL" after power-up
13) Thetimings, teE (min.) and tCE (max.) must be met for proper device operation.
VVIL - IH_~
VVll- I H _ = k
eE2 VIL -
eE2 VIL -
14) The timings, teES (min.) and teEH (min.) must be met when using CE1 and CE2 as shown below.
eE2 V1L -
TDSHIBA AMERICA ELECTRDNIC COMPONENTS, INC.