© Seiko Instruments Inc., 2011-2015
SUPER LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION
LOW DROPOUT CMOS VOLTAGE REGULATOR
The S-1313 Series, developed by using the CMOS technology, is a positive voltage regulator IC which has the super low
current consumption and the low dropout voltage.
Current consumption is as low as 0.9 μA typ., and a ceramic capacitor of 0.1 μF or more can be used as the input and output
It also has high-accuracy output voltage of ±1.0%.
• Output voltage:
1.0 V to 3.5 V, selectable in 0.05 V step.
• Input voltage:
1.5 V to 5.5 V
• Output voltage accuracy:
±1.0% (1.0 V to 1.45 V output product: ±15 mV)
• Dropout voltage:
170 mV typ. (2.8 V output product, IOUT = 100 mA)
• Current consumption:
During operation: 0.9 μA typ., 1.35 μA max.
• Output current:
During power-off: 0.01 μA typ., 0.1 μA max.
Possible to output 200 mA (VOUT(S) ≥ 1.4 V, VIN ≥ VOUT(S) + 1.0 V)*1
• Input and output capacitors:
A ceramic capacitor of 0.1 μF or more can be used.
• Built-in overcurrent protection circuit:
Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
• Built-in thermal shutdown circuit:
Prevents damage caused by heat.
• Built-in ON / OFF circuit:
Ensures long battery life.
• Constant current source pull-down is selectable.
• Discharge shunt function is selectable.
• Operation temperature range:
Ta = −40°C to +85°C
• Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
• Constant-voltage power supply for portable communication device, digital camera, and digital audio player
• Constant-voltage power supply for battery-powered device
• Constant-voltage power supply for home electric / electronic appliance
• HSNT-4 (1010)
• HSNT-4 (0808)
Seiko Instruments Inc.