3.3V 1:4 CMOS Clock Buffered Driver
700MHz TTL/CMOS Potato Chip
• Patented technology
• Operating frequency up to 700MHz with 2pf load
• Operating frequency up to 650MHz with 5pf load
• Operating frequency up to 450MHz with 15pf load
• Operating frequency up to 100MHz with 50pf load
• Very low output pin to pin skew < 100ps
• Very low pulse skew < 150ps
• VCC = 1.65V to 3.6V
• Propagation delay < 2.1ns max with 15pf load
• Low input capacitance: 3pf typical
• 1:4 fanout
• Packaging (Pb-free & Green available)
• Available in 8-pin TSSOP package
Potato Semiconductor’s PO74G304A is designed for
world top performance using submicron CMOS technol-
ogy to achieve 700MHz TTL output frequency with less
than 100ps output pin to pin skew.
PO74G304A is a 3.3V CMOS 1 input to 4 outputs
Buffered driver to achieve 700MHz output frequency.
Typical applications are clock and signal distribution.
They are used for networking and communications
Inputs can be driven from either 3.3V or 5V devices.
This feature allows the use of these devices as translators
in a mixed 3.3V/5V system environment.
Logic Block Diagram
5V Tolerant clock input
Active High Output Enable.
LVCMOS level outputs
Copyright © 2005-2006, Potato Semiconductor Corporation