60W Open Frame Dual Output
l 90 to 264Vac universal input range.
l Meet(Approval) UL/CUL, TUV.
l EMI/RFI meet VDE & FCC limit B.
l Low cost & compact size.
l 60Watts in127×76.2×36.5mm Size.
l 2 Year Warranty.
Specifications: typical at nominal line, full load at 25 ° C.
Input voltage: 90 to 264Vac
Efficiency: 70% typical at full load
Input Frequency: 47 Hz to 63Hz
Hold-up time: 15ms @ 115Vac full load
Input inrush current: 20A at 115Vac
40A at 230Vac
Earth leakage: 0.2mA max @ 115Vac
0.4mA max @ 230Vac
Output Rating: See Selection table
Output Voltage Accuracy : ± 5% max.
Line Regulation: ± 1% max.
EMI/RFI: VDE & FCC Class B limits
Switching frequency: 20kHz(reference)
Load Regulation: ± 3% max.
(Full to half load)
Transient Response: ± 1% max.dev.
(Full to half load) 500uS recovery
Operating temperature: 0 to +50°C
Temperature Coefficient: ± 0.04% / °C Storage temperature: -20 to +85°C
Ripple & Noise: 2% P-P max
Humidity: 5 to 95 % RH non-condensing
Protections: a. Over voltage protection Vibration: 2.4G , 5 to 500Hz
b. Over power protection
c. Short circuit protection
Cooling: Free air convection
1. Vibration test: Three orthogonal axes, random vibration, 10 minutes for each axis.
2. Maximum output power is 60W.
3. At least 20% of load is required to obtain stable regulation.
4. Ripple & noise test method is measured at output terminal across a 0.1uF ceramic cap
& a 10uF tantalum or electrolytic cap in parallel with a 20MHz bandwidth oscilloscope
5. Peak current less than 60 Sec. & output voltage can’t be drown out of window at same time.
¬ Please refer the safety approval status on appendix 1, For latest safety approval status
Please consult YCL or visit www.ycl.com.tw
Date: Sep 19,2003