Issued Date: July. 08, 2008
Model No.: N101N6-L02
9.1 SYSTEM MATCHING PRECAUTIONS
(1) Refer to the drawing.
(2) To avoid wireless noise interference, please keep the antenna away from LCD control board.
9.2 HANDLING PRECAUTIONS
(1) The module should be assembled into the system firmly by using every mounting hole. Be careful
not to twist or bend the module.
(2) While assembling or installing modules, it can only be in the clean area. The dust and oil may
cause electrical short or damage the polarizer.
(3) Use fingerstalls or soft gloves in order to keep display clean during the incoming inspection and
(4) Do not press or scratch the surface harder than a HB pencil lead on the panel because the
polarizer is very soft and easily scratched.
(5) If the surface of the polarizer is dirty, please clean it by some absorbent cotton or soft cloth. Do not
use Ketone type materials (ex. Acetone), Ethyl alcohol, Toluene, Ethyl acid or Methyl chloride. It
might permanently damage the polarizer due to chemical reaction.
(6) Wipe off water droplets or oil immediately. Staining and discoloration may occur if they left on
panel for a long time.
(7) If the liquid crystal material leaks from the panel, it should be kept away from the eyes or mouth.
In case of contacting with hands, legs or clothes, it must be washed away thoroughly with soap.
(8) Protect the module from static electricity, it may cause damage to the C-MOS Gate Array IC.
(9) Do not disassemble the module.
(10) Do not pull or fold the lamp wire.
(11) Pins of I/F connector should not be touched directly with bare hands.
9.3 STORAGE PRECAUTIONS
(1) High temperature or humidity may reduce the performance of module. Please store LCD module
within the specified storage conditions.
(2) It is dangerous that moisture come into or contacted the LCD module, because the moisture may
damage LCD module when it is operating.
(3) It may reduce the display quality if the ambient temperature is lower than 10 ºC. For example, the
response time will become slowly, and the starting voltage of lamp will be higher than the room
9.4 OPERATION PRECAUTIONS
(1) Do not pull the I/F connector in or out while the module is operating.
(2) Always follow the correct power on/off sequence when LCD module is connecting and operating.
This can prevent the CMOS LSI chips from damage during latch-up.
(3) The startup voltage of Backlight is approximately 1000 Volts. It may cause electrical shock while
assembling with inverter. Do not disassemble the module or insert anything into the Backlight unit.
25 / 30
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/