¡ Semiconductor¡ Semiconductor
This version: SMepS.M19695876
Previous version: Mar. 1996
Operatable at 0.9 V and 7-level Detector 4-Bit Microcontroller
MSM6576 is a 4-bit, low-power microcontroller that is manufactured in a CMOS silicon-gate
process. The microcontroller can be started and operated at a low supply voltage of 0.9 V.
This device contains a crystal oscillator circuit, voltage converter circuits, a time base counter,
a ROM, a RAM, a stack RAM, I/O ports, interrupt function components, a serial I/O port, a
buzzer output circuit, a level detector, and a differential amplifier.
www.DataSheTeth4Uis.cIoCmis driven by one battery and is well suited to products that need to be operated under
low power consumption.
• The IC can be initialized and operated even at a low voltage of 0.9 V.
• Low power consumption
: 2048 words ¥ 17 bits
: 64 words ¥ 4 bits
• I/O port
: 7 ports ¥ 4 bits
: 1 port ¥ 1 bit
• Interrupt functions (real-time interrupt, external interrupt, and serial interrupt)
• Serial I/O port
: 8-bit sync communication
• Buzzer output circuit
• Level detector
: 7-level detection
• 73 instructions
• Minimum instruction execution time : 61 ms
• Operation under single 1.5 V power supply
• Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillator circuit
• Package options:
44-pin plastic QFP (QFP44-P-910-0.80-K) (Product name : MSM6576-¥¥GS-K)
44-pin plastic QFP (QFP44-P-910-0.80-2K) (Product name : MSM6576-¥¥GS-2K)
¥¥ indicates a code number.