8-bit Proprietary Microcontrollers
F2MC-8FX MB95110H Series
The MB95110H series is general-purpose, single-chip microcontrollers. In addition to a compact instruction set,
the microcontrollers contain a variety of peripheral functions.
Note : F2MC is the abbreviation of FUJITSU Flexible Microcontroller.
• F2MC-8FX CPU core
Instruction set optimized for controllers
• Multiplication and division instructions
• 16-bit arithmetic operations
• Bit test branch instruction
• Bit manipulation instructions etc.
• Main clock
• Main PLL clock
• Sub clock (for dual clock product)
• Sub PLL clock (for dual clock product)
• 8/16-bit compound timer × 2 channels
• 8/16-bit PPG × 2 channels
• 16-bit PPG
• Timebase timer
• Watch prescaler (for dual clock product)
Be sure to refer to the “Check Sheet” for the latest cautions on development.
“Check Sheet” is seen at the following support page
URL : http://www.fujitsu.com/global/services/microelectronics/product/micom/support/index.html
“Check Sheet” lists the minimal requirement items to be checked to prevent problems beforehand in system
Copyright©2006 FUJITSU LIMITED All rights reserved