9.1 HANDLING PRECAUTIONS
(1) Do not apply rough force such as bending or twisting to the product during assembly.
(2) To assemble backlight or install module into user’s system can be only in clean working areas. The
dust and oil may cause electrical short or worsen the polarizer.
(3) It is not permitted to have pressure or impulse on the module because the LCD panel will be
(4) Always follow the correct power sequence when the product is connecting and operating. This can
prevent damage to the CMOS LSI chips during latch-up.
(5) Do not pull the I/F connector in or out while the module is operating.
(6) Use a soft dry cloth without chemicals for cleaning, because the surface of polarizer is very soft and
(7) It is dangerous that moisture come into or contacted the product, because moisture may damage the
product when it is operating.
(8) High temperature or humidity may reduce the performance of module. Please store this product within
the specified storage conditions.
(9) When ambient temperature is lower than 10ºC may reduce the display quality. For example, the
response time will become slowly.
9.2 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
(1) If the liquid crystal material leaks from the panel, it should be kept away from the eyes or mouth. In
case of contact with hands, skin or clothes, it has to be washed away thoroughly with soap.
(2) After the product’s end of life, it is not harmful in case of normal operation and storage.
(1) When fixed patterns are displayed for a long time, remnant image is likely to occur.
10. OUTLINE DRAWING
30 Aug 2011
The copyright belongs to CHIMEI InnoLux. Any unauthorized use is prohibited.
24 / 27