Remote control unit ( x 1)
AC cord ( x 1)
Cable clamp ( x 1)
Stand unit ( x 1)
Product shape varies in
For 32 inch models
For 40/46/52 inch models
Pages 3 and 6
• Operation manual (this publication)
• “AAA” size zinc-carbon battery ( x 2) ... Page 6
Attaching the stand unit
• Before attaching (or detaching) the stand, unplug the AC cord from the AC INPUT terminal.
• Before performing work, spread cushioning over the surface on which you will be laying the TV. This will prevent it from being damaged.
• Attach the stand in the correct direction.
• Be sure to follow the instructions. Incorrect installation of the stand may result in the TV falling over.
1 Confirm that there are eight screws with the
32 inch models
3 Inserting the stand.
1 Insert the stand into the openings on the
bottom of the TV (hold the stand so it will not
drop from the edge of the base area).
2 Insert and tighten the four screws into the four
holes on the rear of the TV.
40/46/52 inch models
2 Attach the supporting post for the stand unit
onto the base using the four screws with the
screw driver as shown.
* 32 inch models: Use Screws B in the table in step 1.
* 40/46/52 inch models: Use Screws D in the table in step 1.
* 32 inch models: Use Screws A in the table in step 1.
* 40/46/52 inch models: Use Screws C in the table in step 1.
• To detach the stand unit, perform the steps in reverse order.
• A screw driver is not supplied with this product.
• The stand base is made of glass. Therefore, be careful not to
drop the stand base or apply pressure to it.
• Do not place heavy objects on the stand base.