Before turning on the power
Cable clamp (bundle the cables with the clamp)
Standard DIN45325 plug (IEC 169-2) 75 q coaxial cable
Turn on (;) the MAIN POWER switch on the left side of the TV.
AC cord (product shape varies in some countries)
* The AC cord is supplied either with a ferrite core or without a ferrite core. Neither type
causes unnecessary electrical wave emissions or interference.
Place the TV close to the AC outlet,
and keep the power plug within
Supplying power to the antenna
You must supply power to the antenna in order to receive digitally/terrestrially broadcast stations after connecting
the antenna cable to the antenna terminal on the rear of the TV.
1 Press @ and the “MENU” screen displays.
2 Press c/d to select “Setup”.
3 Press a/b to select “Antenna setup-DIGITAL”, and then press ;.
4 Press a/b to select “Supply voltage”, and then press ;.
5 Press c/d to select “On”, and then press ;.
Mounting the TV on a wall
• This TV should be mounted on a wall only with the wall mount bracket and attachment* available from SHARP (Page 46).
The use of other wall mount brackets may result in an unstable installation and may cause serious injuries.
• Mounting the LCD colour TV requires special skills and should only be performed by qualified service personnel. Customers
should not attempt to do the work themselves. SHARP bears no responsibility for improper mounting or mounting that
results in accident or injury.
• You can ask qualified service personnel about using an optional bracket and attachment* to mount the TV to a wall.
• When you mount the TV on a wall, you should attach the supporting post.
* Only for 40 inch models.