USB Media Player
H Selecting modes
You can select the duration for each photo to
display, and also the duration for the slideshow to
Duration for photos to display
3 seconds 5 seconds 10 seconds 1 minute
Duration for slideshow to play
1 hour 3 hour Continuous
1 Press INPUT to select the “USB” mode or the
TV will automatically switch to the USB mode
when a USB device is connected to the TV.
2 Press c/d to select “Photo mode”, “Music
mode” or “Movie mode”, and then press
3 Press c/d to select your USB directory, and
then press ENTER.
4 Press a/b/c/d to select the desired folder,
and then press ENTER.
• “Wide mode” is ﬁxed during “Photo mode” and “Music mode”.
• Depending on the USB device, the TV may not be able to
recognise the contained data.
• Use only alphanumeric characters for naming ﬁles.
• A ﬁle name with more than 10 characters may not be
displayed all (depending on the character set).
• Files in USB 1.1 devices may not be played properly.
• Operation using USB hubs is not guaranteed.
• The compatibility of USB HDDs may not be guaranteed.
• Multi drive USB is not supported.
Switzerland.jpg Ski Action.jpg Japan-hokkaid..
1300 X 822
2011 / 08 / 04
10 : 12 :12
When you press PHOTO, the TV screen will
automatically play the photo slideshow.
• If there is no USB drive, the TV will switch to Selecting
• Photo slideshows will autoplay only for the photos located
on the top layer of USB drive. To enable autoplay for
photos located in a subfolder, you need to manually select
the subfolder, and then press PHOTO.
• The TV will automatically power off after the
selected playtime ends.
• Background music will autoplay during a slideshow only if the
music ﬁle is located in the same folder with the photo ﬁles.
• If you want to stop the photo slideshows, press RETURN to
List of ﬁles compatible with USB mode
Photo ﬁle format
Music ﬁle format
(Files may not be
on the bitrate)
USB Memory / FAT/FAT32
JPEG (.jpg) (DCF2.0 compliant).
Progressive format of jpeg ﬁles
are not supported.
MP3 (.mp3) Bitrate: 32 k, 40 k,
48 k, 56 k, 64 k, 80 k, 96 k,
112 k, 128 k, 160 k, 192 k, 224 k,
256 k, 320 kbps
Sampling frequency: 32 k, 44.1 k,
Video ﬁle format
USB Media Player (Continued)
Control panel for photo/music/movie mode operations
• Press B to display the control panel below.
When selecting a folder icon: Enter this
When selecting a thumbnail:
Play the selected ﬁle.
Rewind. Each time you press rewind, the speed
will change (2x, 4x, 8x, 16x).
Fast-forward. Each time you press fast-forward,
the speed will change (2x, 4x, 8x, 16x).
Play the previous ﬁle.
Play the next ﬁle.
G / Stop playback and return to the list of ﬁles.
Loop. Each time you press ENTER, the mode
will switch between Repeat t No repeat.
Play/cancel the background music.
Mute. Press ENTER to toggle between mute
Two loop. Press ENTER to set the current
playback time starting point. Press ENTER to
set the loop end of the current playing time and
start loop playback. Press ENTER button to
cancel the loop.
Show playlists. Select a ﬁle from the playlists to
Display information about the ﬁle.
Each time you press slow-forward, the speed
Each time you press ENTER, the picture will
change to the next still picture.
Set time for music/movie playback.
Rotate clockwise 90º.
Rotate counterclockwise 90º.
Zoom in an image. Select to display larger
Zoom out an image. Select to display smaller
Pan image up, down, left or right after you
zoom in. Press ENTER to exit.
Select playback length of a slideshow.
Select photo display interval.
• Files in folder which are not related to a selected mode cannot be accessed.
• “Unsupported ﬁle” alert will pops up for a selected ﬁle of invalid format.