The KMOC3041 、 KMOC3042 、 KMOC3043
series consist of a GaAs infrared emitting diode
optically coupled to a monolithic silicon detector
performing the function of a zero voltage crossing
bilateral TRIAC driver. They are designed for use
with a TRIAC in the interface of logic systems to
equipment powered from 115 VAC lines, such as
solid-state relays, industrial controls, motors,
solenoids and consumer appliances, etc.
5PIN ZERO-CROSS TRIAC DRIVER
4. Main terminal
6. Main terminal
1. Pb free and RoHS compliant.
2. 400V peak blocking voltage.
3. Simplifies logic control of 115 VAC power.
4. Zero voltage crossing.
5. Isolation voltage between input and output (Viso：5300Vms).
6. MSL class 1
7. Agency Approvals：
• UL Approved (No. E169586): UL1577
• C-UL Approved (No. E169586)
• VDE Approved (No. 101347): DIN EN60747-5-5
• CQC Approved: GB8898-2011, GB4943.1-2011
• Solenoid/Valve controls
• Lighting controls
• Static power switches
• AC motor drives
• Temperature controls
• E.M contactors
• AC motor contactors
• Solid state relay
• Programmable controllers
Cosmo Electronics Corp.
Document No. 69P42001.2