J309 / J310 / MMBFJ309 / MMBFJ310
N-Channel RF Amplifier
• This device is designed for VHF/UHF amplifier, oscillator and mixer applications.
• As a common gate amplifier, 16 dB at 100 MHz and 12 dB at 450 MHz can be realized.
• Sourced from Process 92.
• Source & Drain are interchangeable.
Mark MMBFJ309 : 6U
D MMBFJ310 : 6T
Absolute Maximum Ratings * Ta = 25°C unless otherwise noted
Forward Gate Current
Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range
- 55 to +150
* These ratings are limiting values above which the serviceability of any semiconductor device may be impaired.
1) These ratings are based on a maximum junction temperature of 150 degrees C.
2) These are steady state limits. The factory should be consulted on applications involving pulsed or low duty cycle
Thermal Characteristics Ta = 25°C unless otherwise noted
Total Device Dissipation
Derate above 25°C
Thermal Resistance, Junction to Case
Thermal Resistance, Junction to Ambient
* Device mounted on FR-4 PCB 1.6" X 1.6" X 0.06".
© 2010 Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation
J309 / J310 / MMBFJ309 / MMBFJ310 Rev. A1