Issued Date: Nov. 05, 2009
Model No.: G070Y2-T02
11.1 ASSEMBLY AND HANDLING PRECAUTIONS
(1) Do not apply rough force such as bending or twisting to the module during assembly.
(2) To assemble or install module into user’s system can be only in clean working areas. The dust and oil
may cause electrical short or worsen the polarizer.
(3) It’s not permitted to have pressure or impulse on the module because the LCD panel and Backlight will
(4) Always follow the correct power sequence when LCD module is connecting and operating. This can
prevent damage to the CMOS LSI chips during latch-up.
(5) Do not pull the I/F connector in or out while the module is operating.
(6) Do not disassemble the module.
(7) Use a soft dry cloth without chemicals for cleaning, because the surface of polarizer is very soft and
(8) It is dangerous that moisture come into or contacted the LCD module, because moisture may damage
LCD module when it is operating.
(9) High temperature or humidity may reduce the performance of module. Please store LCD module within
the specified storage conditions.
(10) When ambient temperature is lower than 10ºC may reduce the display quality. For example, the
response time will become slowly, and the starting voltage of CCFL will be higher than room
(11) Do not keep same pattern in a long period of time. It may cause image sticking on LCD
11.2 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
(1) Do not disassemble the module or insert anything into the Backlight unit to prevent electrical shock.
(2) If the liquid crystal material leaks from the panel, it should be kept away from the eyes or mouth. In
case of contact with hands, skin or clothes, it has to be washed away thoroughly with soap.
(3) After the module’s end of life, it is not harmful in case of normal operation and storage.
26 / 28
Datasheet pdf - http://www.DataSheet4U.net/