Ceramic Dual-In-Line Frit Seal Packages (CERDIP)
bbb S C A - B S D S
c1 LEAD FINISH
ccc M C A - B S D S
aaa M C A - B S D S
1. Index area: A notch or a pin one identification mark shall be locat-
ed adjacent to pin one and shall be located within the shaded
area shown. The manufacturer’s identification shall not be used
as a pin one identification mark.
2. The maximum limits of lead dimensions b and c or M shall be
measured at the centroid of the finished lead surfaces, when
solder dip or tin plate lead finish is applied.
3. Dimensions b1 and c1 apply to lead base metal only. Dimension
M applies to lead plating and finish thickness.
4. Corner leads (1, N, N/2, and N/2+1) may be configured with a
partial lead paddle. For this configuration dimension b3 replaces
5. This dimension allows for off-center lid, meniscus, and glass
6. Dimension Q shall be measured from the seating plane to the
7. Measure dimension S1 at all four corners.
8. N is the maximum number of terminal positions.
9. Dimensioning and tolerancing per ANSI Y14.5M - 1982.
10. Controlling dimension: INCH.
F40.6 MIL-STD-1835 GDIP1-T40 (D-5, CONFIGURATION A)
40 LEAD CERAMIC DUAL-IN-LINE FRIT SEAL PACKAGE
SYMBOL MIN MAX MIN MAX NOTES
- 0.225 - 5.72
D - 2.096 - 53.24 5
e 0.100 BSC
eA 0.600 BSC
S1 0.005 - 0.13 - 7
90o 105o 90o 105o
- 0.015 - 0.38
- 0.030 - 0.76
- 0.010 - 0.25
Rev. 0 4/94
All Intersil semiconductor products are manufactured, assembled and tested under ISO9000 quality systems certiﬁcation.
Intersil products are sold by description only. Intersil Corporation reserves the right to make changes in circuit design and/or specifications at any time without notice.
Accordingly, the reader is cautioned to verify that data sheets are current before placing orders. Information furnished by Intersil is believed to be accurate and reli-
able. However, no responsibility is assumed by Intersil or its subsidiaries for its use; nor for any infringements of patents or other rights of third parties which may
result from its use. No license is granted by implication or otherwise under any patent or patent rights of Intersil or its subsidiaries.
For information regarding Intersil Corporation and its products, see web site http://www.intersil.com
Sales Ofﬁce Headquarters
P. O. Box 883, Mail Stop 53-204
Melbourne, FL 32902
TEL: (407) 724-7000
FAX: (407) 724-7240
100, Rue de la Fusee
1130 Brussels, Belgium
TEL: (32) 2.724.2111
FAX: (32) 2.724.22.05
Intersil (Taiwan) Ltd.
7F-6, No. 101 Fu Hsing North Road
Republic of China
TEL: (886) 2 2716 9310
FAX: (886) 2 2715 3029