Linear IC Converter
D/A Converter for Digital Tuning
(12-channel, 8-bit, on-chip OP amp, low-voltage)
The Fujitsu MB88346L is an 8-bit D/A converter capable of low-voltage operation, and designed with a built-in
amp on each of its 12 analog output lines for large-current drive capability.
The use of serial data input means that only three control lines are required, and enables cascade connection
of multiple MB88346L chips.
The MB88346L is suitable for applications such as electronic volume controls and replacement of semi-fixed
resistors in tuning systems.
In addition, the MB88346L is both function-compatible and pin-compatible with the MB88346B now in use,
allowing easy substitution of the MB88346L for reduced supply voltage.
• Low voltage operation (VCC/VDD: 2.7 to 3.6 V)
• Ultra-low power consumption (0.5 mW/ch at VCC = 3 V)
• Ultra-compact space-saving package lineup (SSOP-20)
• Contains 12-channel R-2R type 8-bit D/A converter
• On-chip analog output amps (sink current max. 1.0 mA, source current max. 1.0 mA)
• Analog output range from 0 to VCC
• Two separate power supply/ground lines for MCU interface block/operational amplifier output buffer block and
D/A converter block
• Serial data input, maximum operating speed 2.5 MHz
• (maximum operating speed in cascade connection is 1.5 MHz)
• CMOS process
• Package lineup includes DIP 20-pin, SOP 20-pin, SSOP 20-pin.
20-pin plastic DIP
20-pin plastic SOP
20-pin plastic SSOP