Motor driver ICs
3-phase motor driver for
BA6849FP / BA6849FP-Y / BA6849FM /
The BA6849 series are ICs developed for CD-ROM spindle motor drives. These ICs possess a short brake and reverse-
rotation brake for two types of brake functions, and also contain FG output and rotation direction detection (FR) circuits,
making them high-functionality and high-performance ICs.
CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, and DVD-RAM
1) Three-phase, full-wave, pseudo-linear drive system.
2) Built-in power save and thermal shutdown functions.
3) Built-in current limiter and Hall bias circuits.
4) Built-in FG output.
5) Built-in rotation direction detector.
6) Built-in reverse rotation prevention circuit.
7) Built-in short brake pin.
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Ta = 25_C)