Motor driver ICs
Reversible motor driver
BA6209 / BA6209N
The BA6209 and BA6209N are reversible-motor drivers suitable for brush motors. Two logic inputs allow three output
modes : forward, reverse, and braking. The motor revolving speed can be set arbitrarily by controlling the voltage applied
to the motor with the control pin voltage VR.
VCRs and cassette tape recorders
1) Power transistors can handle a large current
2) Brake is applied when stopping the motor.
3) Built-in function to absorb rush currents generated by
reversing and braking.
4) Motor speed controlling pin.
5) Small standby current.
(VCC = 12V, IO = 5.5mA typically)
6) Stable operation during mode changes either from
forward to reverse or vice versa.
7) Interface with CMOS devices.