High-definition sound processor
The BA3888S is a sound processor IC that performs phase and harmonic compensation on audio signals to accurately
reproduce the “rise” section of audio signals that determines the characteristics of the sound, and thus reproduce the
original recording as naturally as possible.
VCRs, tape recorders and video equipped television
1) Corrects distortion in the rising section of audio sig-
nals that results from miss-matched speakers and
amplifiers, and reproduces the original sound faith-
2) To allow application with all types of speakers and
sources, the clarity can be adjusted using DC control.
3) DC control provided for selection of either processor
mode or bypass mode.
4) Bass boost can be set in the range 0dB to 9dB (Typ.)
using external components.
5) A noise gate circuit naturally cuts hiss at low volume.
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Ta = 25_C)
FRecommended operating conditions (Ta = 25_C)