Band-pass filter for spectrum analyzer
The BA3826S is a 7-band ( 2), band-pass filter that uses microprocessor time division to output in serial to left and right
stereo channels. To minimize the number of external components required and enable compact and reliable designs,
all of the capacitors for the filters are on the chip.
CD radio cassette players, mini-component stereo systems, car stereos
1) Seven band-pass filter elements for spectrum ana-
2) Microprocessor time division used for serial output
on L and R channels.
3) All filter capacitors are built-in to minimize external at-
4) Low current dissipation (8mA Typ.).
5) Ideal for mini-component stereos and other stereo
FAbsolute maximum ratings (Ta = 25_C)
FRecommended operating conditions (Ta = 25_C)