AM radio / FM IF stereo system IC
The BA1451F is a tuner system IC for electronic tuning for AM radios, FM IF, and MPX. It has been developed for HiFi
The MPX VCO circuit requires no adjustment, which will enable a reduction in the number of production line processes.
In particular, the laser lock technique used in the VCO means that no external adjustment is required.
Synthesized tuner for HiFi components.
1) Built-in AM monaural radio, FM IF amplifier/detector, and FM stereo demodulator.
2) DTS (both SD and IF count) compatible.
3) Built-in reference voltage power supply provides good shortwave band frequency stability.
4) Good FM stability.
5) The FM MPX VCO uses laser locking making adjustment and external components unnecessary.
6) Built-in forced monaural operation function for MPX (VCO stops, and LED goes off).
7) Low cutoff of audio is possible to improve AM fidelity.
8) MPX VCO stops in AM mode.
9) Audio muting is possible when an IF request is made.
24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16
AM AM IF
15 14 13
10 11 12