1.0A SURFACE MOUNT SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIER
VF Max (V)
IR Max (µA)
Features and Benefits
Guard Ring Die Construction for Transient Protection
Low Leakage Current
Low Forward Voltage Drop
Totally Lead-Free Finish & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 Standards for High Reliability
PPAP Capable (Note 4)
Reverse Polarity Protection
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminals: Finish – Matte Tin Finish Annealed over Alloy 42
Leadframe. Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Polarity: Cathode Band
Weight: 0.01 grams (Approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 5)
3,000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Automotive products are AEC-Q101 qualified and are PPAP capable. Refer to http://www.diodes.com/quality/product_compliance_definitions/.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
LO = Product Type Marking Code
YM = Date Code Marking
Y = Year (ex: C = 2015)
M = Month (ex: 9 = September)
Date Code Key
Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep
3 4 5 6 78 9
Document number: DS38582 Rev. 1 - 2
1 of 5
© Diodes Incorporated