• Low Forward Voltage Drop
• Guard Ring Construction for Transient Protection
• High Conductance
• Lead Free By Design/RoHS Compliant (Note 3)
• "Green" Device (Note 4)
SURFACE MOUNT SCHOTTKY BARRIER RECTIFIER
Please click here to visit our online spice models database.
• Case: SOD-323
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, "Green" Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Rating Classification 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020D
• Polarity: Cathode Band
• Terminals: Finish - Matte Tin Annealed Over Alloy 42
leadframe. Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
• Marking Information: See Page 2
• Ordering Information: See Page 2
• Weight: 0.004 grams (approximate)
Maximum Ratings @TA = 25°C unless otherwise specified
Single phase, half wave, 60Hz, resistive or inductive load.
For capacitance load, derate current by 20%.
Peak Repetitive Reverse Voltage
Working Peak Reverse Voltage
DC Blocking Voltage
RMS Reverse Voltage
Average Rectified Output Current
Non-Repetitive Peak Forward Surge Current
8.3ms single half sine-wave superimposed on rated load
Power Dissipation (Note 1)
Typical Thermal Resistance Junction to Ambient (Note 1)
Operating and Storage Temperature Range
-40 to +125
Electrical Characteristics @TA = 25°C unless otherwise specified
Reverse Breakdown Voltage (Note 2)
Reverse Current (Note 2)
Symbol Min Typ Max Unit
V(BR)R 40 ⎯ ⎯
V IR = 1mA
mV IF = 10mA
IF = 500mA
μA VR = 10V
μA VR = 30V
⎯ 125 ⎯
⎯ 20 ⎯
pF VR = 0V, f = 1.0MHz
pF VR = 10V, f = 1.0MHz
Notes: 1. Part mounted on FR-4 PC board with recommended pad layout, which can be found on our website at http://www.diodes.com/datasheets/ap02001.pdf.
2. Short duration pulse test used to minimize self-heating effect.
3. No purposefully added Lead.
www.DataSheet44.UD.cioodmes Inc.'s "Green" policy can be found on our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/lead_free/index.php.
Document number: DS30524 Rev. 8 - 2
1 of 3
© Diodes Incorporated