High−Performance Silicon−Gate CMOS
The 74HC14 is identical in pinout to the LS14, LS04 and the HC04.
The device inputs are compatible with Standard CMOS outputs; with
pullup resistors, they are compatible with LSTTL outputs.
The HC14 is useful to “square up” slow input rise and fall times.
Due to hysteresis voltage of the Schmitt trigger, the HC14 finds
applications in noisy environments.
• Output Drive Capability: 10 LSTTL Loads
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS and TTL
• Operating Voltage Range: 2.0 to 6.0 V
• Low Input Current: 1.0 mA
• High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
• In Compliance With the JEDEC Standard No. 7A Requirements
• ESD Performance: HBM > 2000 V; Machine Model > 200 V
• Chip Complexity: 60 FETs or 15 Equivalent Gates
• These are Pb−Free Devices
HC14 = Device Code
A = Assembly Location
L, WL = Wafer Lot
Y = Year
W, WW = Work Week
G or G = Pb−Free Package
(Note: Microdot may be in either location)
See detailed ordering and shipping information in the package
dimensions section on page 2 of this data sheet.
© Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, 2007
March, 2007 − Rev. 1
Publication Order Number: