3-to-8-line Decoder/Demultiplexer with Edge-Triggered
The HD74HC131 is 3-to-8 linedecoder. It has Address select inputs (A,B,C) and D type register.
Address select data store to D type registers, during the positive going transition of the clock pulse.
Output control (G 1, G2) are independent of select input and CLK input, and when G1 is low or G2 = High,
all outputs is high.
• High Speed Operation: tpd (CLK to Y) = 20 ns typ (CL = 50 pF)
• High Output Current: Fanout of 10 LSTTL Loads
• Wide Operating Voltage: VCC = 2 V to 6 V
• Low Input Current: 1 µA max
• Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC (static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)