July 1999 File Number 4623.1
CMOS Hex Voltage Level Shifter for
TTL-to-CMOS or CMOS-to-CMOS
Intersil’s Satellite Applications FlowTM (SAF) devices are fully
tested and guaranteed to 100kRAD total dose. These QML
Class T devices are processed to a standard ﬂow intended
to meet the cost and shorter lead-time needs of large
volume satellite manufacturers, while maintaining a high
level of reliability.
CD4504BT Hex Voltage Level Shifter consists of six circuits
which shift input signals from the VCC logic level to the VDD
logic level. To shift TTL signals to CMOS logic levels, the
SELECT input is at the VCC HIGH logic state. When the
SELECT input is at a LOW logic state, each circuit translates
signals from one CMOS level to another.
Speciﬁcations for Rad Hard QML devices are controlled by
the Defense Supply Center in Columbus (DSCC). The SMD
numbers listed below must be used when ordering.
Detailed Electrical Speciﬁcations for the CD4504BT are
contained in SMD 5962-96665. A “hot-link” is provided from
our website for downloading.
Intersil’s Quality Management Plan (QM Plan), listing all
Class T screening operations, is also available on our
-55 to 125
-55 to 125
NOTE: Minimum order quantity for -T is 150 units through
distribution, or 450 units direct.
• QML Class T, Per MIL-PRF-38535
• Radiation Performance
- Gamma Dose (γ) 1 x 105 RAD(Si)
- SEP Effective LET > 75 MEV/gm/cm2
• Independence of Power Supply Sequence Considerations
- VCC Can Exceed VDD
- Input Signals can Exceed Both VCC and VDD
• Up and Down Level Shifting Capability
• Shiftable Input Threshold for Either CMOS or TTL
• 100% Tested for Quiescent Current at 20V
• 5V, 10V and 15V Parametric Ratings
• Standardized Symmetrical Output Characteristics
CD4504BT (SBDIP), CDIP2-T16
CD4504BT (FLATPACK), CDFP4-16
1 CAUTION: These devices are sensitive to electrostatic discharge; follow proper IC Handling Procedures.
www.intersil.com or 407-727-9207 | Copyright © Intersil Corporation 1999
Satellite Applications Flow™ (SAF) is a trademark of Intersil Corporation.