Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
• Common features:
– Low input and output leakage ≤1µA (max.)
– CMOS power levels
– True TTL input and output compatibility
– VOH = 3.3V (typ.)
– VOL = 0.3V (typ.)
– Meets or exceeds JEDEC standard 18 specifications
– Product available in Radiation Tolerant and Radiation
– Military product compliant to MIL-STD-883, Class B
and DESC listed (dual marked)
– Available in DIP, SOIC, SSOP, QSOP, CERPACK
and LCC packages
• Features for 29FCT52/29FCT53T:
– A, B, C and D speed grades
– High drive outputs (-15mA IOH, 64mA IOL)
– Power off disable outputs permit “live insertion”
• Features for 29FCT2052T:
– A, B and C speed grades
– Resistor outputs (-15mA IOH, 12mA IOL Com.)
(-12mA IOH, 12mA IOL Mil.)
– Reduced system switching noise
FUNCTIONAL BLOCK DIAGRAM(1)
The IDT29FCT52AT/BT/CT/DT and IDT29FCT53AT/BT/
CT are 8-bit registered transceivers built using an advanced
dual metal CMOS technology. Two 8-bit back-to-back regis-
ters store data flowing in both directions between two bidirec-
tional buses. Separate clock, clock enable and 3-state output
enable signals are provided for each register. Both A outputs
and B outputs are guaranteed to sink 64mA.
The IDT29FCT52AT/BT/CT/DT and IDT29FCT2052AT/BT/
CT are non-inverting options of the IDT29FCT53AT/BT/CT.
The IDT29FCT2052AT/BT/CT has balanced drive outputs
with current limiting resistors. This offers low ground bounce,
minimal undershoot and controlled output fall times-reducing
the need for external series terminating resistors. The
IDT29FCT2052T part is a plug-in replacement for
D0 CE CP Q0
D3 A Q3
D4 Reg. Q4
1. IDT29FCT52T/IDT29FCT2052T function is shown. IDT29FCT53T is
the inverting option.
The IDT logo is a registered trademark of Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
Q3 B D3
Q4 Reg. D4
Q7 CE CP D7
MILITARY AND COMMERCIAL TEMPERATURE RANGES
©1995 Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
2629 drw 01