TOSHIBA Photocoupler GaAs IRed & Photo−Transistor
4N35(Short), 4N36(Short), 4N37(Short)
AC Line / Digital Logic Isolator.
Digital Logic / Digital Logic Isolator.
Telephone Line Receiver.
High Frequency Power Supply Feedback Control.
Relay Contact Monitor.
The TOSHIBA 4N35 (short) through 4N37 (short) consists of a gallium
arsenide infrared emitting diode coupled with a silicon phototransistor in
a dual in−line package.
· Switching speeds: 3µs (typ.)
· DC current transfer ratio: 100% (min.)
· Isolation resistance: 1011Ω (min.)
· Isolation voltage: 2500Vrms (min.)
· UL recognized: UL1577, file no. E67349
Unit in mm
Weight: 0.4 g
Pin Configurations(top view)