N-CHANNEL ENHANCEMENT MODE MOSFET
7.5Ω @ VGS = 5V
TA = +25°C
This MOSFET has been designed to minimize the on-state resistance
(RDS(ON)) and yet maintain superior switching performance, making it
ideal for high efficiency power management applications.
Power Management Functions
Low Gate Threshold Voltage
Low Input Capacitance
Fast Switching Speed
Small Surface Mount Package
Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Notes 3 & 4)
Qualified to AEC-Q101 standards for High Reliability
Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound.
UL Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
Terminals: Matte Tin Finish annealed over Alloy 42 leadframe
(Lead Free Plating). Solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208
Terminal Connections: See Diagram
Weight: 0.008 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 5)
3,000/Tape & Reel
10,000/Tape & Reel
3,000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. Product manufactured with Date Code V12 (week 50, 2008) and newer are built with Green Molding Compound. Product manufactured prior to Date
Code V12 are built with Non-Green Molding Compound and may contain Halogens or Sb2O3 Fire Retardants.
5. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
K72 = Product Type Marking Code
YM = Date Code Marking for SAT (Shanghai Assembly/ Test site)
YM = Date Code Marking for CAT (Chengdu Assembly/ Test site)
Y or Y = Year (ex: A = 2013)
M = Month (ex: 9 = September)
Chengdu A/T Site
Date Code Key
Month Jan Feb Mar
Shanghai A/T Site
2006 2007 2008
2010 2011 2012 2013
Jul Aug Sep
2014 2015 2016 2017
Oct Nov Dec
Document number: DS11303 Rev. 33 - 2
1 of 5
© Diodes Incorporated