LDO Regulator With Shutdown Circuit
BA00BC0WF is a PNP output LDO
regulator IC with the output current of 0.5A
and a voltage accuracy of ± 2%.
Output voltage can be set (1.5V to 12V) by
external resistor. Over-current protection
circuit and thermal protection circuit are
incorporated to prevent IC from being
damaged by short and thermal break down.
Dimension (Unit : mm)
1) Maximum output current : 0.5A
2) Output voltage setting by external resistor
3) Low drop-out voltage(1.5V to 12V) type with PNP output
4) Built-in over-current protection circuit to
prevent IC from being damaged by short
5) Built-in thermal protection circuit
6) Built-in ON/OFF switch to realize the shutdown current 0uA
7) SOP8 package
8) C pin output voltage accuracy : ± 2%
Printer, TV, DVD and Storage etc.